ART AND ENTERTAINMENT AT ITS BEST
Gregg W. Brevoort's production is smart and unfussy.
- LOS ANGELES TIMES / Souvenir
A powerful show done to absolute perfection. DTF outdoes itself with a visually and emotionally stunning production.
- POST STAR / Redwood Curtain
A 90-minute Laugh Fest! Gregg W. Brevoort crafts a well-made and creative production.
- TOLUCAN TIMES / Catholic Girl's Guide To Losing Your Virginity
This Brevoort-directed DRACULA is utterly captivating ... meticulously and deliciously nuanced. Act III boasts a disappearing act you have to see to believe!
- JOURNAL & COURIER / Dracula
ANGEL STREET THRILLS
Director Brevoort's BETRAYAL was last season's highlight. He has repeated the feat for this year.
- BANGOR DAILY NEWS / Angel Street
Brevoort's direction captures much of the elegant convolution of this play and is provocative on a number of levels. He crafts a production that does not back away from the questions the play raises and knows better than to answer them.
- BANGOR DAILY NEWS / Betrayal
It is stimulating to watch a talented director at work.
- METHOW VALLEY NEWS / The Drawer Boy
An extraordinarily well done production, beautifully directed by Gregg W. Brevoort.
- VIRGINIA GAZETTE / Henry IV, pt 1
Gregg W. Brevoort directs with comedic flair. PICTURES is two hours of forget-your-troubles theatre that sneaks up and grabs you by the heart.
- STAGE SCENE LA / I Ought To Be In Pictures